Why do SA's politicians suck? | Burning Questions Ep. 7

In this episode of #BurningQuestions Mbali, Hermann, and Nick take a look at an age-old question: why do our politicians suck so much? The answer might surprise you. Hey, maybe it’s just 80% of politicians giving the other 20% a bad name? Tune in to find out the answer to this burning question.

Watch here:

Listen here: